miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

catch up blog

So, in all this time that i havent blogged, i have seen lots of great NC friends, had 2 more baby showers, have come back to el salvador to be reunited with my long lost hubby (who greeted me with roses and pupusas!) and i have started back to work. whew! first of all, here are some pics from a fun day in chapel hill with my homegirls, reminiscing about days at UNC and marvelling at how fast we are starting to sound like real adults, with real families and real responsibilities.practicing with sweet Lydia:my new BFF:Then, friends from UNC gave me and Megan (one of my housemates from senior year!) a double baby shower. So much fun!! the awesome real cake Danielle made!Shower #3 in Wallace!
What a fun trip it was, full of lots of blessings for us and the baby. Thanks to all!!!
Now, we are getting ready for Mom and a mission team from Quaker Gap to come this weekend!! The fun continues!

No hay comentarios: