domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

100 days to go!

Today i was looking at the countdown on how long we have to go until little Suzy gets here, and today we are at 100 days to go! I feel like time is going so slow, but i think time will start passing by realll fast from here on out, as we realize all there is to do before she comes! This week was also a milestone because i realized that hardly any of my clothes fit. And we're not talking about normal clothes. No, i left those behind a long time ago. Even a lot my maternity clothes don't fit now! This was the cause of a minor breakdown for me (possibly because of crazy pregnancy hormones), but luckily i have the best husband ever who is the best shopper ever! He went downtown the very next day to check out all the thrift stores and buy me new (to me!) maternity clothes! If there was ever a person who could last longer than me shopping in a thrift store, it's elvis. luckily, he loves digging around, finding treasures, and boy did he find some treasures! with $17, he bought me 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of dress pants for work, 2 shirts, and a pair of long shorts. and the crazy thing is that every single thing fits me perfectly! i've decided to never go shopping again, just send my personal shopper for me!
watch out, tomorrow we are down into the double digits on the countdown!!

2 comentarios:

Tyler dijo...

What a sweet hubby! I'm sure you look great! :)

Danielle dijo...

we need some new pictures... of you, the clothes, and the kiddo!