miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Suzy up close and personal!


This week we got another ultrasound! We decided to go ahead and get the 4-D kind since it was just a little bit more expensive. It was soo worth it! We got to see Sweet Suzy up close and personal, and even though she was sleeping with her arms around her face, we did catch a glimpse at her precious face. I definitely think she has Elvis's nose and mouth! And we decided she has my legs because she has no ankles, just like me! The doctor said she looks perfect and weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces right now. According to the first due date they gave me, I should be at 30 weeks, but according to Suzy's size, the doctor told me it looks like I'm more like 31 weeks and a half, which would put us at a December 6th due date, instead of the 15th! Who knows....I'm just ready to meet her! I'm having trouble right now putting the pictures of the ultrasound up...they keep getting turned around. so, for the meantime, i'll put up the latest belly shot and ill try to scan the pics somewhere tomorrow!

No hay comentarios: