domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Bienvenida Suzy!











We are so happy to present to you our daughter, Suzy Noemi Henriquez Baldwin, born at 11:22am November 27th. She weighed 6 pounds at birth, and is perfect. Thankfully, labor was pretty quick (my water broke around 2:30am on Friday morning and contractions started a couple of hours later) and it was a natural birth. Elvis's sister did an awesome job as my doctor, and Elvis did an awesome job too as my coach. It was so neat to have family members taking care of me...who would do a better job? Elvis got to cut the cord and take her to the nursery...where we had a hard time getting him out of, he is so in love with Suzy! We came home yesterday afternoon, and Suzy got her first earrings put in at the hospital, so she is sporting those! The first night at home was a basically sleepless, but Suzy has been doing great today. I'm doing good too, but I'm a little (lot) sore. We are so thankful that Mom is coming tomorrow to help out (I think these have been looong days waiting to come meet Suzy!) and Elvis's mom has helped so much also. Thanks for all your prayers!! Everything went so smoothly!

5 comentarios:

jamiezeoli dijo...

She's so beautiful, Ashley! I'm so happy for you guys! Keep the blogs and pictures coming!

I love you mommy Ashley!

Kelly dijo...

YAY!!!! I love her!! Brian and I have been so excited as we found out the news and now are getting to see the pictures!!! Congrats and I am so glad your mom will get to be there tomorrow... I am sure she is just dying not being there with you three!! I hope you get to feeling better (soreness!!) and look forward to talking with you!!!

xoxo,

kelly

staci with an i dijo...

they pierce their ears at the hospital, cool! you look great & suzy is so cute. and could elvis look any happier?! i bet your mom is dying to get there. i hope your soreness decreases soon. and way to GO on natural child birth. you might be the only person i know our age who's done that. so happy for yall!

Kyle dijo...

Congratulations, Ashley and Elvis on the birth of your beautiful daughter, Suzy! We are thinking of you. Kyle and Nell

Kate dijo...

Ashley, she is beautiful! I can't wait to cash in my frequent flyer miles one day in the near future and meet her face to face! And wow, natural birth! Was that the plan, or did it just happen so fast? You are wonder woman! Have a great time with your mom! Love you!