lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

suzy's many daily activities...

For those of you that think that Suzy only eats, sleeps, and poops, oh, you are quite mistaken! She has many activities, including:
Reading with Mami (in english) and Papi (in Spanish). This week we finally got to "Z" in her Dr Seuss ABC book!

Hanging out with her cousins...

And aunt....

and Abuelita....
Chillin' out....
Extreme chillin' out...


Drooling instead of burping...Being amazed by her play gym...

In particular, being amazed by her giraffe friend (which, by the way, my dad insists is an orange cow...can someone please back me up here???!)

She also does lots of stretching, talking on Skype with the fam, passing gas, peeing right when i take her diaper off to change it, and just being cute. So, I hope you now realize what a tough, busy life it is being a little girl!

Of course that means Mommy is really busy too, which is why it was such a treat for me when two sweet friends offered to come over on Friday and straighten my hair for a fun treat (see first pic). And today I decided to make my life even easier, and chop my hair off! So i went to my neighbor who has a beauty salon in her living room, paid her $3 and got a much needed hair cut. Elvis hasn't seen me yet....I just told him i was getting my hair cut like Suzy's! Here is the final result:

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

it's a cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Giraffes have long necks and really who has ever seen an orange giraffe? pookie

Tyler dijo...

Giraffe print, cow body... girrow... coraffe... I need a close-up picture!

PS- love your hair, both the straight and the short.

PPS- "Big Z, little z, what begins with Z... Zizzer Zazzer Zuz, as you can plainly see." Am I right???

ashley dijo...

you're right T! that's....impressive.