viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

Semana Santa!

We usually do some kind of trip for Holy Week, but it's been fun this year just being here in the city and being together as a family. The other day Suzy went to go "play" with her newest little friend, Rocio. She is finally bigger than someone! I can't wait til they can really play together. Yesterday we went up to a cafe on the volcano and finally got some new family pictures!








I love this time of year because even though it is the hottest part of the year, we always have new life in our little patio. Yesterday I found a caterpillar working on his awesome cocoon in our gardenia tree:
And you may remember our turtle dove that had babies last year at this time in our patio...well this year we have another one, but in our garage. Last year I felt like I should take this as a sign from God that I would get pregnant soon (and indeed was already pregnant!) I think it's OK if I don't interpet this the same way this year =) Here's our little birdie, who is taking care of her two little eggs, no matter if we park the car, etc she is always there. What a good momma!

No hay comentarios: