miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Anybody got an ark?

So, that tropical storm I was talking about in my last post has come and is on it's way out...however, ANOTHER tropical storm, Nicole, is coming through today! It has been raining absolutely non-stop since last Friday. That makes drying clothes impossible. Actually, it's raining so much and there is such a high threat of landslides and flooding that school got out early today and is cancelled for tomorrow and Thursday. That makes for a great 4 day weekend, although it's raining too much to get out and do anything. The good thing is that I will have time to do all my work for my master's class....it is a little bit more involved than i expected, but the topics we are talking about are SO interesting. Maybe I'll go more in depth in that one day when I have more time. So, keep praying for our little country which is totally waterlogged right now. Thanks!

1 comentario:

Marcie dijo...

Ugh, and I thought Portland, OR rain was bad :). Praying for you guys!