martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

an exciting week...

...and it's only tuesday! yesterday i reached the milestone of 3rd trimester...

...and today was super exciting because I got to take a trip to the ER! 


No, not because of labor threats or anything, but because of a dog  bite! 

Suzy and I were walking this morning around the neighborhood and these 2 small dogs ran out from a house straight towards us and one starting biting me repeatedly on my ankles (thankfully he didn't go for Suzy!) Since he broke the skin and since I'm in my 3rd trimester, according to my insurance that's a trip straight to the ER. 

Boy let me tell you, that was some expensive hydrogen peroxide i got today!! They just cleaned it up, took an animal bite report for the police, and we were on our way. Thankfully Elvis is now permanently back from NY so he was able to get off work and take me. And Suzy was awesome too- offering me lotions to put on the bite and even brought out her piggy bank and said that i could use it to pay the doctor =) 

I'm also thankful for supportive neighbors that offered to keep Suzy and who were checking in on me all day...well at least we know our way to the ER now when the big day does finally come! 

No hay comentarios: