jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

pumpkiiiiiiiiiin!

Suzy and i have been experimented with pumpkin recipes this week...different pumpkin cookies (why have i never tried making these before??!), pumpkin muffins, etc. Today we made these healthy pumpkin cookies (really!! they don't have any butter or oil! and little sugar)
http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/10/24/healthy-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies/

You should definitely check them out. They are so healthy I may have eaten 5.

This blogger has apparently made a ton of batches of pumpkin cookies, looking to perfect her recipe, so I'm trusting her. Here is a page with a ton of pumpkin recipes (cheesecake, bars, etc etc)

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/category/pumpkin-recipes/

Tomorrow I'm making pumpkin frappucino from her recipe! I finished up my homework early this week so that while Suz is at school tomorrow, I can enjoy my frappucino tomorrow while watching the season finale of Project Runway. Anybody else watching? I dreamed the other day that I went to Heidi Klum's beach house. She offered me marijuana flavored sorbet (what?!), and I put E down for a nap there and when he woke up, he was a fully grown Will Ferrell. What?!

Speaking of pumpkin, check out this sweet lil pumpkin who is 3 months old today!

1 comentario:

Kelly dijo...

love the dream...haha.. and thanks for the recipe! I might try those oatmeal cookies although can't find chocolate chips in my neighborhood. Maybe I will leave those out. thanks!