viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

birthday month

We went ahead and got a head start on celebrating Suzy's birthday month with a little snacktime celebration at her school...krispy kreme style of course! 


I asked Suzy what she is going to want to eat for her real birthday dinner coming up in a couple of weeks (confident she would say pizza or pupusas...her favorites), and it went like this:

S: "I want green beans, cupcakes, and chocolate for my birthday."
Me: "Chocolate for dinner??!"
S: "It's ok mom, we'll have green beans too!"

I think she may have a thing for sweets....today's conversation went like this:
me: "You can have one treat today, so decide if you want it now or later."
S: "Ok i'll have some cake later. But instead of putting ice cream on top, let's put a donut on top."


That's my girl! =)

No hay comentarios: