miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

catching up a bit...

So you may have noticed that I have taken a little break from the blog...trying to decide whether to bring it back to life or not. Any thoughts?

Here are a few milestones that have happened recently (and all in the same week....)
I graduated from Fuller! Just have 2 summer online courses left. 


Intercultural Studies graduation banquet

Father's day

Father's Day dinner 

last day of school!

nana and grandaddy's visit



this lil man turned 11 months!

E's baby dedication at New City Church
While they were here, Nana and Granddaddy also helped us move to our new house/new community on the other side of LA! Pictures to come soon!

2 comentarios:

Kelly dijo...

I"m a faithful follower and would be sad if it disappeared :)

Can't wait to see pics of your new place!

Tyler dijo...

What a whirlwind week/month! My mom and I say keep the blog posts coming. Especially new house pictures and more of those cute kiddos!