miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

Bienvenidos!!

So, we've decided to get a blog. Everyday, things happen and I always think to myself, "If we had a blog, I would put that up there." My fear is that now that we actually have one, nothing exciting will happen for me to post. But, here goes...we want yall to be able to get a taste of life here in El Salvador through anecdotes, pictures, videos (if we find to be so technically gifted)...heck, if we could, I would post some pupusas so you could literally get a taste of life here.
So, I'll do my best to post random things about our everyday life...our church, my school, Elvis's studies, our beautiful country, our mischevious hijo Quesito...forgive me if our page isn't that advanced, or if my English doesn't make sense...sometimes I get confused =)

I'm going to close this first entry with some pictures of us, doing some of our favorite things here in the country.

See you again soon,
Ash









































10 comentarios:

staci with an i dijo...

oh FINALLY. i have been waiting for this day :)

The Breedloves dijo...

I am soooooo stoked about this! We have a blog too...click on me and you'll find it. I linked your blog to mine so i'll check it regularly. Love you!

Kelly dijo...

yes!! This is the best idea I have heard in a long time!!!! I get to see you soon!!!

Jess dijo...

oh ashley...you just made my day!!!
saludos a elvis por favor!
p.s. i have a blog to, i don't know if you know.

Danielle dijo...

so you're really not pregnant... that's okay, I'll stalk you anyway like all of our other friends! love you so much, so happy to see your beautiful face!

Tyler dijo...

Yippee! Be careful- this might result in more visitors...

:) T

Kate dijo...

love it. keep workin on that papusa thing, it's a winner.

love you!

Brooke or Caleb dijo...

I knew you would give in...hope you are better at it than me

Carol dijo...

You really got my attention! Yes, I thought a little Elvis or Ashley would be running around. Oh, well. I'm glad for the blog and I've marked it as a favorite so I can check it regularly!

xVENOMxMANCIAx dijo...

Me encanta su primera entrada y las fotos buenísimas. Gracias por compartir con nosotros. Felicidades, me encanta su blog.