sábado, 10 de mayo de 2008

Feliz Dia de la Madre!!

In honor of mother's day, I wanted to share this incredible video with yall, featuring two of the best mommies ever!
Caution: this video includes live footage of my parent's doing the previously mentioned "butter churn"....but what's worse is that they are passing it along to the next generation, Brooke's innocent baby Aaron. Check out Aaron getting his first lesson (it's OK Aaron...I would cry too...)





We love you Mom, even when you're churnin' butter!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

4 comentarios:

Brooke or Caleb dijo...

I know you are soooo proud. Instead of teaching him to walk and talk we are going to work on his butter churning skills.

Tyler dijo...

That made my day!! :)

Jess dijo...

that was amazing

The Breedloves dijo...

That is amazing! Little Steven is really missing out