miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

Big week!

This has been a big week here in our household...first of all, Granddaddy got here on Monday! He greeted Suzy with tears of joy in his eyes. I think it was hard for him to be away from all of us for the past 2 weeks. here is their first encounter:


Monday was also a big day because it was Elvis's birthday!! So we were able to celebrate with his mom and sisters and with Mom and Dad too. Unfortunately, I was sick all day throwing up (apparently making up for the fact that I didn't throw up at all during pregnancy) but I'm now recovering (again...when will my defenses go up again?!) Here is a pic of the bday present I gave Elvis:

More pics of the proud family:



Thankfully, Granddaddy brought some preemie size clothes for Suzy, so now she finally has some outfits that fit!


Tomorrow we go to the doctor to see how much weight Suzy has gained!

No hay comentarios: