jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

a note from Suzy...

Hey guys, it's Suzy here writing to you all. Mom has already publicly thanked Tania and Efra for my cool tree mural in my room, but now that I'm here and my room is all ready, I wanted to thank some more people. First, thanks Ruby for my cool name plate on my door! Thanks ENanny for painting me this fun wall hanging!



Thanks ENanny for my new blanket and Judy for my rocking chair cushion! Thanks Tio Marty and Tia Sara for my cool new owl toy bag! Thanks Granny for my UNC teddy bear!
Thanks Lulu for painting me a picture and for the wall hangers! Thanks Ray and Theresa for my UNC cheerleader babydoll! Thanks UNC girls for all my books!
Thanks everybody (mostly ENanny and Granddaddy!) for all my new clothes! My clothes holder already broke it is so full!
Here is a view of my finished room from the door. I'm not sleeping in my crib yet (I like to be closer to Mommy and Papi at night) but during the nighttime, I eat every two hours in my rocking chair with either Mommy, ENanny, Granddaddy, or Papi. And we're getting a lot of use out of my changing table...my digestive system is working great now! Thanks for your prayers! Also, I went to the doctor yesterday, and I'm up to 5 pounds 12 ounces! I'm almost back up to my birth weight finally!
Also, people have been saying that I have my Papi's skinny butt. Well, you should see this picture of me using my new cloth diapers! They definitely give me more junk in the trunk!

1 comentario:

Tyler dijo...

Suzy-
Your new room is beautiful. I hope you and your parents are enjoying it! I just sent you some new clothes for your closet, so make some room. :) Keep eating, kiddo, and I hope to meet you soon!
Tia Tyler