martes, 1 de junio de 2010

And Suzy's 3rd word was......

So, as you read in my last post, Suzy surprised us this weekend by saying "mama" and "papa". She said each of them again yesterday and today wowed me with a new word. I happened to be changing her dirty diaper and all of a sudden she says, "pupu" (or, poo-poo)! My mother-in-law was visiting and we both died laughing...of course my daughter's third word would be pupu! At least she said "mama" and "papa" first....

Today Suzy and I took advantage of the fact that I was out of school again to go visit some friends, go to the pretty park, and go out to eat 2 for 1 sushi with Aunt Kenya. We had a ton of yummy sushi, including one with mango wrapped around it! YUM! We totally pigged out. Suzy didn't get to eat sushi, but she did get to start on her squash this week. She wasn't very impressed. Here are the pictures:

Suzy: "Mmm that green gunk looks yummy!"


After one taste that quickly turned to: "What is this in my mouth??"



Then we caught a glimpse of Suzy as a teenager giving us a little attitude: "You're expecting me to eat more of that??"


"Fine, I'll just shut my eyes and deal with it...."

Update on Agatha: the rain has stopped here and we're going back to school tomorrow. Oh, but you've got to see this picture of a sinkhole that opened up in Guatemala City after all the rain on Sunday:

1 comentario:

Kelly dijo...

first... love that suzy's third word was pupu :) hehe

that sink hole is unbelievable!! What in the world?!

Enjoy your time off!