jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day here in El Salvador, so we are celebrating Elvis's first Father's Day! I'm not even going to go on about how great a father he is; if you know him at all you know how amazing he is. Today Suzy was so excited, she woke up at 5:10 am! She and Elvis watched the World Cup game at 5:30, then Suzy helped me make banana waffles with fresh fruit on top for a special breakfast, and she gave him her present she's been working on all week: her handprint that we made using coffee instead of paint! I was worried she was going to suck on her hands with the coffee on there and not sleep all night! Here it is:
Suzy and I are excited that we will be in NC on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day with dad! I'm trying to pack today, but Suzy's stuff is definitely taking up more room in the suitcase than my stuff. Please pray for her on Sunday if you think about it- that she will be calm and not get too antsy while flying...she doesn't typically like to just sit in one place for very long.

See you Carolina/Virginia folk soon!!!

No hay comentarios: