viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

birthday part 2

One thing I love about my birthday is that I not only share that week with my dad whose birthday is the day after mine, but also with my sweet friend Ruby, whose bday is the day before mine. I also share the same day with my good friend Pao, but she now lives in mexico and we don't get to celebrate together anymore. Anyways, last Saturday, our friends got together to celebrate me and Ruby's birthdays. I also like a tradition that we have here amongst our friends that when it is someone's birthday, we take time for everyone at the party to go around and say what they appreciate about that person. It's really a nice time of receiving affirmation from your friends....I think it's a good practice to take time, even if it's just once a year, to actually communicate to those people you love why it is that you love them. Here are some pictures from our party, plus a few of Suzy's personal pool party in our patio this past weekend!




2 comentarios:

Jess dijo...

i am LOVING suzy's green tights!!

Jess dijo...

and happy birthday again!