domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

lil cabin in the woods

This weekend Elvis and Suz and I escaped to our favorite little mountain town to spend the night in a cute little cabin and enjoy some cool weather. We had a great time drinking coffee, eating good food, shopping in the second-hand stores people set up in their garages (I got an awesome like-new Columbia winter jacket for $5 for our Christmas trip to the US!), and just being together. After all the times we've been to this town, we finally found a nice waterfall that is just a few minutes away.



Suzy's first marimba concert!

2 comentarios:

Marcie dijo...

Greeeat...now I have that song in my head...little cabin in the woods...little man by the window stood...(do you remember that one? :) ) Glad you guys had so much fun!!

Kelly dijo...

love the picture of elvis playing! So fun yall got to get away... I just told brian tonight that I needed to leave the country soon because I was getting wrestless! :)