jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

one of those days....

Here's a little run-down of today's craziness:

6:45 am- i left for work, suzy still asleep
7 am - elvis left for work
3:30pm- i come home from work, suzy's asleep again
4:55 pm- elvis comes home from work early, we wake suzy up
5:00 pm- i leave for work for a (stressful) meeting
8:00 pm- i come home from work
8:30 pm- put suzy to bed
9 pm- elvis leaves for work, has to work from 9:30 pm -6 am

PLUS all my assignments that i've been working on for the past month for my master's class are due tomorrow. I just turned in a 57 page, single-spaced final project analyzing my life, and have one more paper to turn in for tomorrow.

PLUS that really big prayer request date is TOMORROW. Please say a lil' prayer right now. Please. That everything will go smoothly.

PLUS i would really like to see my family more than 5 seconds tomorrow.

i guess i should be working or on my knees right now instead of writing a blog.....