martes, 24 de enero de 2012

fashion show

I bet that by reading this title, you thought it was about Suzy. Nope! As I write this, Elvis is giving me a fashion show of all his dress shirts to see which one says "Hire me!" You see, he took those assessments yesterday for the engineering position, and they called this morning to invite him back for another interview on Thursday!! I am so proud of him I can't hardly stand it! It's hard enough doing an interview in the first place, but when you consider he is doing IQ tests and interviews in his second language after just a month of living here, it makes me so proud. It's also really tough to leave a place where you had earned respect and trust and even status, to have to start all over again. Please pray for him on Thursday morning at 10 am pacific time.
And just in case if you were expecting pictures of Suzy, here are some of her with her new buddy Gabi who lives in front of us. They play outside together everyday and go to playschool together, and Gabi has been spending the past couple of mornings with us while her mom has had the flu. Suzy loves having another little girl around!


No hay comentarios: