jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

Marcieeeeeeeeee!

After the Shelleys left on Friday, I went to pick up my dear friend of many years Marcie! She and I met in Guatemala in 2002 and went back together in 2003 and she visited a couple of times in El Salvador as well (including our wedding!) What a great gift to be able to see each other after so long and to pick right up where we left off.

I feel so blessed to have had so many dear friends visiting lately, especially since i was right in the middle of a 4 week without Elvis stretch and it was getting mighty tough! (ps I get to see him in one week!)

Suzy loved Marcie instantly (may have had something to do with the crafts she brought for Suzy to do!) and it was so fun to enjoy good food, chai tea, LA and everyday life with her this past weekend!

Thanks Marce for coming and for your support and encouragement!! Love you!

we explored LA via the metro on Saturday, and here is the beautiful Marcie in front of Union Station

Bump!

Add caption



come again soon!

2 comentarios:

Marcie dijo...

Ashleyyyyyyyyyy!!! :) Thank YOU so much for a fantastic weekend! I loved spending that time with you and Suzy! Thank you for showing me around and for all the ways you spoiled me! (food!!) :) Love you, friend!!!

Jess dijo...

Ok Suzy is the cutest. Seriously.