domingo, 11 de agosto de 2013

we survived!

That's right, we all survived my first week at home with the two kiddos by myself (during the day)! And everyone got fed everyday and also bathed a decent percentage of the time. I call it a success! I am so thankful for friends who brought meals and who came by to play with Suz. I'm also thankful that Elvis got up with both kiddos yesterday at 7:30 and let me sleep in til the next feeding time. It appears that Emory is going through his 3 week growth spurt this weekend, which I'm glad I had read about it or I might have become worried about his bottomless pit-ness.

Here's a picture of our little dude from today when he decided to take a breather from eating...i love how he scrunches up his forehead!

2 comentarios:

Kelly dijo...

he is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing and glad you made it through the first week!!

The Breedloves dijo...

He is so adorable Ash! Congrats!