martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

narcolepsy

This title could definitely apply to either myself or Emory (Suzy kept reminding me to open my eyes yesterday while we were "playing") but this one dedicated to my little sleepyhead. Emory is just the cuddliest, snuggliest little guy, and if he is in your arms, 90% of the time he is asleep. Same goes with his swing. If he's in the Moby then 100% of the time he is asleep within approximately 5 seconds. 

This morning, I put him on the playmat thing so Suzy and I could eat breakfast. I looked over and saw he had just fallen asleep while playing! 
I wish I could say the same about his bed during naptime, but that's not usually the case (although as I write this, he's having his best snooze ever in his bed!) 

I'm so in love with this snugglebunny sleepyhead =)