viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Suz News

We went to Suzy's monthly checkup yesterday, and she is now weighing in at 17 pounds! I can definitely feel it in my arms now when I've held her for a while. She is also 70 centimeters now, which is about 28 inches. She grew almost 2 inches and put on 1.5 pounds just this month! Go girl! It's a big change from being so worried about her weight when she was a new born. She's right on the average line on the growth chart...the first in the Baldwin family tree. =)

She also has cut her first tooth...finally!

I will be posting on more exciting news in the Henriquez Baldwin family soon (no, I'm not pregnant...) but this Monday the kiddos come back to school. This year I will be teaching 7, 8, and 9th grades, History and Spelling for the first time ever. Should be interesting. So, to relax before the first time, I'm going to cash in a gift certificate Rafa and sarah gave me for my bday for a hot rock massage at the salon! Heading there right now...gotta run!




1 comentario:

Kelly dijo...

yay for a little toothie! Enjoy your last weekend before the kiddies come back! :)