viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Fun times with Brian and Kel!

We are so, so thrilled that Brian and Kelly are here with us this week! It's been a while since we have had visitors come other than family (but let me be clear that we LOVE having family visit too!) and it has been a refreshing time for all of us I think. Since all 3 of us are studying at Fuller, we are enjoying these last few days in between quarters and it feels a bit more real to me that I am actually a student there now that I get to share and talk with them about it. Plus, they brought me a Fuller coffee cup and bag so now it's official =)

We have had a full week already of going to the volcano lake, church, a visit to my school, the pretty park, eating Salvadoran sushi and LOTS of pupusas, and right now they are enjoying their last day at the all-inclusive resort at the beach. Thankfully, I did not have school Tuesday or Wednesday because of Obama's visit to El Salvador, so Suzy and I were able to go to the beach with them and spend one night! That was a nice surprise to have those days off. However, Michelle Obama was visiting a small community in the way to the beach, and while I appreciate that she did that, it did cause a huge traffic jam for us on our way to the beach because they had to close the whole highway down for a while.

Here are just a few pictures from our time together so far....we are looking forward to a couple more days here in the city with them before they leave on Sunday.









No hay comentarios: