sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

feliz dia del papa!



This is a big weekend because two very important holidays are celebrated this weekend- Father's Day in El Salvador was Friday, and Father's Day in the US is on Sunday. And it just so happens that I am married to the most amazing Salvadoran father and I am the daughter of the most amazing US father. Pretty astounding how that worked out, huh? Seriously, I am SO thankful for both of these amazing guys who have taught me so much, loved me so much, and spoiled me so much =)
On friday, Suzy and I made Elvis a special breakfast and a card with flowers pasted on it that Suzy picked from outside (the ones that she didn't eat) and then went out to eat at a fancy Chinese buffet. Buffets are very uncommon here, as Salvadorans can eat extraordinary amounts of food. Plus, this buffet was extra special for us b/c they had real (American) Chinese food, you know the goopy glazed deep fried chicken bites that we all know and love. We loved it. They even had a cat roaming around the parking lot like every chinese restaurant should.

Here's to my two favorite guys! Love you!

No hay comentarios: