domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

ballerina


 When I was in preschool, apparently I liked to wear pantyhose, dresses, or my bathing suit everywhere I went, and my teachers had to call me Ashley-princess-Rainbow Bright-cheerleader-ballerina-etc etc etc. It appears that Suzy also has a bit a girly-girl too...her new thing is dressing up like a ballerina and dancing. And wearing dresses in general (but with pants underneath and socks...like a good Salvadoran, she hates being barefoot and showing her bare legs.) Here are a few pictures and videos of her dancing:
practicing leg lifts with Gabi

practicing spins with Saakshi

hanging out with the neighborhood gals





We are also loving the local thrift stores and yard sales...we got her this cool pop-up tent/house thing for $2 with attachable tunnels, and an Elmo backpack for less than a buck. score.
Plus, we got a new computer since our old one was on its last leg, but we needed to buy Microsoft Office for it, which is $90 on amazon. We had been putting it off, and I found it this weekend at a yard sale for $10! It was exactly what we needed, and it was not even a pirated copy! double score!

having a sweet potato/asparagus picnic in her new tent




And this is Suzy trying to do the Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers....


No hay comentarios: