martes, 22 de enero de 2013

update on the update

So, right after I posted last week, we found out that Elvis actually has to stay in NY until the end of April, not the end of Feb like they had previously said. This is a HUGE bummer to us, mostly because Suzy and I still have to go back to LA in Feb.  The reasons are numerous, including the fact that I have to be there to start receiving prenatal care, my classes, my parents are visiting in Feb, etc etc etc.

Oh, and the fact that we are DONE with the snow. Suzy keeps saying she's ready to go back to Pasadena...I think we all are.

Today, the high temp was 6 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind chill was like -15 because there were over 25 mile per hour winds. It was ridiculous. And I didn't even leave the apartment. It's supposed to be like this the rest of the week.

So, pray for Elvis as he has to stay here by himself, and for us as we have to be without him for 2.5 months. We think his company will let him travel often, we just don't know exactly how often.

So, that's the update of the update......

2 comentarios:

Josh dijo...

oh------I hope we'll get to see Elvis when we come to LA in March! Would be so sad if he weren't there! Keep warm and busy up there...and send some snow our way, we need a couple more snow days! -danielle

Tyler dijo...

Boooo! I hate that he has to stay until April. Luckily, your community of friends will take care of you, Suz, and the little jelly bean. (I'm sure it's a boy, too!). I pray Elvis will get to travel from NY lots and lots!